GEKA TELECOM is the official distributor of PROXIM WIRELESS products in West and Central Africa.
PROXIM WIRELESS is a leading provider of end-to-end broadband wireless systems that deliver the quadruple play of data, voice, video and mobility to all organizations today. We are 100 percent focused on wireless technology, and that focus enables us to provide a complete portfolio of WLAN, Wi-Fi mesh, WiMAX (point-to-multipoint), and point-to-point technologies.
Regardless of the application, PROXIM end-to-end product portfolio enables partners to custom-build the wireless solution that fits customers' specific needs. PROXIM broadband wireless equipment is used by enterprises, service providers, carriers, government entities, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, municipalities and other organizations that need high-performance, secure and scalable broadband wireless solutions.
Using a combination of WLAN, Wi-Fi Mesh, WiMAX and Point-to-Point backhaul technologies, PROXIM enables a wide variety of fixed and mobile applications, including:
- Cellular Data, Voice & Video Backhaul - High-performance wireless point-to-point backhaul connections for carriers and wireless ISPs
- Last-mile connectivity - Wi-Fi and WiMAX access for both enterprises and consumers
- Security and surveillance - Systems including video surveillance, gunshot location and perimeter security
- Enterprise WLAN - Wireless access and building-to-building campus connectivity
- Public Safety - In-field mobile data access for public safety officers, field service technicians and other mobile field workers
PROXIM WIRELESS offers extremely reliable, secure and easily-deployed solutions for interconnecting corporate and telecommunications networks.
- QB 8100: High Speed Point-to-Point Wireless Bridge Bundle (documentation)
- QB 8150-LNK-50: Point-to-Point Wireless Bridge Bundle, deliver up to 50Mbps at an unbeatable price to performance ratio (documentation)
- MP 8100: Wireless Point-to-Multipoint System Delivering 300Mbps Bandwidth (documentation)
- MP 8160: Wireless PtMP System Delivering 300Mbps Bandwidth Supporting 6.4 GHz Frequencies (documentation)
- MP 8150 CPE: A High Performance Subscriber Unit for WISPs (documentation)
- MP 8160 CPE: High Performance Customer Premises Equipment for WISPs Supporting 6.4 GHz Frequencies (documentation)
- ORiNOCO AP-8000 & AP-800: 300 Mbps Speed Barrier for 802.11n Solutions (documentation)