THOMSON SIP PHONES
The Technicolor TB30 offers a high quality IP solution at a cost-effective price, making feature rich VoIP services much more accessible for both large and small enterprises.
Full duplex and HD sound are combined in the TB30 to deliver an outstanding acoustic performance.
Constantly upgrading its SIP and MGCP stacks since 2005, the Technicolor TB30 offers interoperability with over 60 different PaBXs across the market. In addition, for more flexibility, an extensive range of Auto Provisioning System (APS) functions simplify the deployment and maintenance of the Technicolor TB30.
Extended services for business purpose:
- Phone services: Multilines, Call Forward, Call Transfer, Call Hold, Call Waiting, Redial
- Phonebook : Local (100 entries), Remote (HTTP XML)
- Caller ID display
- Automatic Callback
- 3-way conferencing
- 16 Polyphonic rings (Upload of new ones possible)
- HD Sound and full duplex
- USB master for software upgrade and phone configuration
- Multilingual menu: 9 languages by default and 1 customizable (English, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Norwegian + 1 customizable)